+202 257 57 316
About the program
This program aims to provide the participants with a comprehensive understanding of the claims handling process.
This program will also discuss investigation cause of loss, liability, damages. The program will discuss the application in the different insurance lines (marine, fire, accident, and liability claims)
At the end of the program, participants should be able to:
Acquire the essential knowledge of the claim handling process.
Understand the principles, concepts, and steps of claim handling.
Identify the framework for coverage analysis and understand the general investigation tools.
Who should attend
This program is made available to people working in the claim department.
- Claim Handling Process.
- Insurance policy instruction.
- Framework for coverage analysis.
- Claim handling process applications.
- Investigation of cause of loss, liability, and damages.
- Basis of legal liability.
- General investigation tools.
- Property damages.
- Claim investigation.
- Bodily injury investigation.
- Case studies in marine claims.
- Case studies in fire claims.
- Case studies in accidents and liability claims.